Hi, is there anyway to set the resolution before launch? I'm unable to see the menu in game due to 50% of the game being off-screen. Cheers
ALL-STARS DUNGEONS AND DIAMONDS
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ALL-STARS DUNGEONS AND DIAMONDS is a competitive Arcade-style game where two players face each other in a diamond-collecting race! The player with the largest number of gems at the end of the round wins!
Collecting gems will unearth items with different effects, that will either give you a boost or will mess with your opponent. Use them wisely and find your way through the dungeon to outmatch your adversary and emerge victorious!
- Intense 2 Player (local multiplayer) Competitive Arcade action!
- 7 Different Characters! (4 Original Characters + 3 Guests from other indie titles! *)
- 10 different items and 4 different worlds!
- Customizable match settings (for normal mode) allow you to change the rules and pace of the game.
- (NEW) Extra game mode "Race for the Idol" where the first player to reach the sacred gold statue at the end of the maze wins!
* Guest Characters are featured in ASDAD with the proper permission from their owners.
(2015/12) THIS GAME HAS BEEN UPDATED!
To see what's changed please check the version notes!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I've only heard of resolution issues a couple of times and it was years ago. I thought they were fixed :(. Anyway, can you try ALT + ENTER to switch to windowed mode? That should (hopefully) be safer than the auto-detected full screen, and should allow you to get to the config menu where you can set the resolution.
Please let me know if that works for you.